• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 aftermarket exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mace Bigelow

Reaction score
Looking for an "affordable" gen 1 exhaust. I completely understand how Ebayers and others want "top dollar" for what they feel is top dollar.

I am looking for someone that isn't trying to get rich and can part with either slip ons or a full exhaust. A couple of slip on/combos on ebay for $300 and change...but id rather get them here if able. If not..ill just bike the bullet on a new system of about $600.

Thanks

I've got a few used and new options. New $600 (ish) would be a voodoo (which we have a few variations) and they are stainless and well made BUT they are VERY loud (not much muffling going on). Slip-ons (which I have a few new options) won't give any increase in power though they are louder and lighter.

Back