Gen 1 Aftermarket Levers: Final Say..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmakatt

Reaction score
Ok..

There's lots of threads on levers. But lots of conflicting stories. I'm looking for a set for my '06. Any ideas? Don't mind spending the dough if their worth it. Heard lots of stories on Gen II levers being sold as Gen 1's..?

Thx in advance fellas..

KarmaKatt
VMOA 5652

Dang Karmakatt. Read the thread with a thousand replys on it. In a nutshell there is a Chinese company making Gen one levers with the only issue is finding them on sale. The shipping is cheap and fast.

The only vendor I have found is wxtracing on eBay. That is who I purchased mine from and they work great. He used to offer different styles and colors but only has two styles and colors with no choice of color. I would get the four finger style, NOT the two finger style. He has those on eBay in titanium color with I believe a gold adj knob. You can email him and ask if other colors are available. Don't know why he changed his selections. They are $79.95 with free shipping. Just be sure you clearly specify the year.

Dang Karmakatt. Read the thread with a thousand replys on it. In a nutshell there is a Chinese company making Gen one levers with the only issue is finding them on sale. The shipping is cheap and fast.

My issue with reading a thread with so many replies is well, I'm lazy. Perhaps I need to be able to restrict my search so I don't have to read 14,000 posts, lol!!:rofl_200:

Thx guys..

Too bad we can't clean up certain things so as to not have to spend so much time looking for one thing?

Cheers boys!

Lee
VMOA 5652

Latest posts

Back