Quantcast

Gen 1 billetbikebits levers SOLD!!

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - I just swapped my levers back to stock and don’t need these anymore. They’re in excellent used condition and are absolutely beautiful. I switched back to stock because the reach was a little long for me on these levers. It’s not horrible, but the levers angle out a little further than stock.

There are a few light scratches here and there but they’re in excellent condition overall. The bushings are awesome on these - they completely remove lever slop and operate super smooth.

I’m asking $50 shipped to the US. You’d pay $160 new for them as they’re made in and shipped from England.

I just polished them and they have a mirror finish. The pics do them no justice at all! Let me know if you have any questions & please email me at hijinx1812@yahoo.com if you’re interested in them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or will trade for a speedo bezel to house a raptor shift light as they’re no longer available from cycle one off :(

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - sorry for the delayed response. I’ll measure them out tonight and respond back, Eric first dibs Desertmax second.
Thanks!

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I don’t have a way to measure the exact difference as they’re not on the bike, but from seat of the pants (palm of the hand?) they’re between 1/2 - 1” out further than stock. Let me know if there’s any other info you need.

Latest posts