• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 Chrome Pieces For Sale (Post 1 of 4)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMaxIslandKai

Reaction score
(Posted on FB as well; some of these parts may go to eBay world as well - Starting in our community here and on FB first.)

I need to make four separate posts in order to get the pictures on because only 10 pictures can be made per post.

Chrome parts for sale: Check them out fellas- off the bike and ready to go. Up to $20 US shipping is included already πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½ International Buyers Welcome- extra shipping for country destination simply added.

1) Chrome Forks with Progressive Springs $750 (((SOLD)))

2) Chrome 6-pot front brake calipers $775

3) Chrome brake stay $70

4) Custom chrome box braced swing arm $750

5) Progressive Rear springs (These are 430's; currently not available on the progressive site- Sold out.) $575

6) Chrome carb covers $250 - Set of 4

7) Chrome rear brake calipers $325 (((SOLD)))

8 ) Chrome clutch cover πŸ‘‡πŸ½

9) Chrome water pump cover πŸ‘‡πŸ½

10) Chrome stator cover πŸ‘‡πŸ½

11) Chrome main gear cover $850 for all 4.

12) Chrome grab rail $375

13) Exactrep frame braces $250 NOS bottle included; can be removed or left in place (cosmetic only)

14) Chrome gas tank covers $300

15) Chrome side scoops $750 for the pair

16) Chrome pedal support $285 ( Includes all the peg mounts)

17) Chrome differential $520

18) Large Chrome V4 cover set $175

19) Small v4 cover set $100

20) Sean Morley Mid-Cut Seat and custom cover with enlarged rear seat pad $670

21) Custom Low Profile Padded Sissy Bar $275

22) Raven Shift Airbox Cover $350

A ) Open to be sold for best offer made until February 14th (Auction style; final price may be higher than initially listed- if so, your first name will be added with your bid so that others will know where it is.)

B ) Negotiable (Feel free to make a lower offer than list price if you feel I'm off on it- no guarantee you'll get it of course, but I am NOT a parts expert as many of you are here. I certainly can get it wrong- I'm pretty new to the VMax universe.)

C ) Subject to final price confirmation (still researching some of these items in order to make it advantageous to us both.)

D ) Included in price up to $20 shipping to any US destination (Subject to being raised- We can discuss.) Overseas shipping would simply be added to the cost based on your choice of shipping provider.

Sale of parts may be finalized at my discretion before February 14th; if a part is finalized for some reason, I will edit the listing accordingly.

(Also, if not enough interest is generated on a part, there's no guarantee it will be sold simply because your offer was highest. I may just keep it on the bike, as I'm also paying for labor here on EACH piece.)

Open to trading parts + cash for the right condition part and right amount of $.

Accepting Venmo, Navy Federal transfer, Zelle, or PayPal. Other options may be available- Just ask.

(Other pieces and parts may be available as well- NOT the wheels. Just ask. )

Let's make some win-win-win deals
received_3036301166698325.jpegreceived_934049097501626.jpegreceived_513663946714645.jpegreceived_739381157034969.jpegreceived_1035708853827296.jpegreceived_332452712222602.jpegreceived_318256030249356.jpegreceived_514642643281508.jpegreceived_306072778214282.jpegreceived_235015725503237.jpeg
Chrome parts for sale: Check them out fellas- off the bike and ready to go. Up to $20 US shipping is included already πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½ International Buyers Welcome- extra shipping for country destination simply added.

3) Chrome brake stay $70

5) Progressive Rear springs (These are 430's; currently not available on the progressive site- Sold out.) $575

13) Exactrep frame braces $250 NOS bottle included; can be removed or left in place (cosmetic only)

A ) Open to be sold for best offer made until February 14th (Auction style; final price may be higher than initially listed- if so, your first name will be added with your bid so that others will know where it is.)

B ) Negotiable (Feel free to make a lower offer than list price if you feel I'm off on it- no guarantee you'll get it of course, but I am NOT a parts expert as many of you are here. I certainly can get it wrong- I'm pretty new to the VMax universe.)

C ) Subject to final price confirmation (still researching some of these items in order to make it advantageous to us both.)

D ) Included in price up to $20 shipping to any US destination (Subject to being raised- We can discuss.) Overseas shipping would simply be added to the cost based on your choice of shipping provider.

Sale of parts may be finalized at my discretion before February 14th; if a part is finalized for some reason, I will edit the listing accordingly.

(Also, if not enough interest is generated on a part, there's no guarantee it will be sold simply because your offer was highest. I may just keep it on the bike, as I'm also paying for labor here on EACH piece.)

Open to trading parts + cash for the right condition part and right amount of $.

Accepting Venmo, Navy Federal transfer, Zelle, or PayPal. Other options may be available- Just ask.

(Posted on FB as well; some of these parts may go to eBay world as well - Starting in our community here and on FB first.)

I need to make four separate posts in order to get the pictures on because only 10 pictures can be made per post.

3) Chrome brake stay $70

View attachment 82438View attachment 82439View attachment 82440View attachment 82443View attachment 82447View attachment 82448View attachment 82449View attachment 82450View attachment 82451View attachment 82452

3) Chrome brake stay $70

I'd be interested in the swing arm, with or without the drive.
Do you have the wheels for sale?

I'd be interested in the swing arm, with or without the drive.
Do you have the wheels for sale?
Very good, my friend.

I can put your name on the listing via Facebook is okay paying the base bid that is listed currently for the swing arm only.

As the listing is set to run through February 14th, you do not have to have your name listed there currently as you may be outbid, and can wait towards the end if you like.

The base bid for the swingarm currently is at $750,
and the base bid for the differential is at $520; total combined is $1,270.

if you are wanting both items, I can list you for both items as well if you like, only one item, or neither.

The wheels I did not plan to sell, but I suppose for crazy money I would be willing to consider it.

You could call me directly at 214-329-9098 if you like.

Please note, I am 3 hours behind Pacific time and 6 hours behind eastern time where I live currently.

Cheers!

Very good, my friend.

I can put your name on the listing via Facebook is okay paying the base bid that is listed currently for the swing arm only.

As the listing is set to run through February 14th, you do not have to have your name listed there currently as you may be outbid, and can wait towards the end if you like.

The base bid for the swingarm currently is at $750,
and the base bid for the differential is at $520; total combined is $1,270.

if you are wanting both items, I can list you for both items as well if you like, only one item, or neither.

The wheels I did not plan to sell, but I suppose for crazy money I would be willing to consider it.

You could call me directly at 214-329-9098 if you like.

Please note, I am 3 hours behind Pacific time and 6 hours behind eastern time where I live currently.

Cheers!
Hi,
So, ill make you an offer and I'm not being disrespectful, just honest based on my knowledge and budget.
For the swing arm $500
For the final drive $350
$900 for both.
This is assuming that the chrome is good and there are no defects or functional issues, more pictures needed before payment. Shipping would be extra and need to be discussed before the sale.

Thank you for your interest in the pieces, and as mentioned on the post, I am not an expert in these items, and all bids are being considered whether they are lower or higher.

I will hold your bid in reserve and will notify you of any others that may be higher coming in so that you can be made aware of them.

If I decide to take a lesser amount than what is currently listed as the starting bid amount, you would certainly be contacted if no other bids come in for a higher amount than yours.

Cheers!

Hi,
So, ill make you an offer and I'm not being disrespectful, just honest based on my knowledge and budget.
For the swing arm $500
For the final drive $350
$900 for both.
This is assuming that the chrome is good and there are no defects or functional issues, more pictures needed before payment. Shipping would be extra and need to be discussed before the sale.

I sent you some more info in a private conversation. Please check that out, and get back to me when able if you're still interested in the swing arm and rear differential.

Back