• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 F/C's for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentsvmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of gen1 Billet Bike bits forward control's up for sale once again. Got them back in Oct. from Beardemax , 175 shipped.
I never even mounted them. I'll let them go for the same O.B.O. , all hardware is present .
The set is a little oxidized, I was going to powder coat them . I think the left peg bolt is slightly bent, that's easily corrected.
A nice shiny new set is going for 658.54 at the B.B.B. site.20201205_123951.jpg

Are they still available
Hey BroPunzel,
I actually got these from him few weeks ago on a whim.
I cleaned them up, stuck a new bolt that he mentions in the left foot rest. The bent bolt was causing the foot lever to bind.
Had to sand/file down the foot rest where it meets the lever to allow some clearance. Works fine now.

I have yet to install them, as I have wondered over into painting body work and whatever else.

I was curious as to the feel of the bike with FCs but don't have a "must have" on the item.

You need them? Let me know, otherwise i'll get around to install and decide for myself.

I have a set of gen1 Billet Bike bits forward control's up for sale once again. Got them back in Oct. from Beardemax , 175 shipped.
I never even mounted them. I'll let them go for the same O.B.O. , all hardware is present .
The set is a little oxidized, I was going to powder coat them . I think the left peg bolt is slightly bent, that's easily corrected.
A nice shiny new set is going for 658.54 at the B.B.B. site.View attachment 74132
Sold!

Hey BroPunzel,
I actually got these from him few weeks ago on a whim.
I cleaned them up, stuck a new bolt that he mentions in the left foot rest. The bent bolt was causing the foot lever to bind.
Had to sand/file down the foot rest where it meets the lever to allow some clearance. Works fine now.

I have yet to install them, as I have wondered over into painting body work and whatever else.

I was curious as to the feel of the bike with FCs but don't have a "must have" on the item.

You need them? Let me know, otherwise i'll get around to install and decide for myself.

Yeah would like them, I found a set of redefine fc on Sallyg website for $100 usd, but they have not responded yet. I have issues with my hips and sciatica from an injury I sustained in Afghanistan. So yes I am interested. But how do I resolve the binding issue you said they have

Okay great no problem. I already resolved the binding issue by sanding the point where it was binding a tiny bit, then reassembled. The foot lever rotates very nicely. These F/Cs seem very well made, really solid. I can PM you hopefully later today/ tomorrow to get some details from you where to ship.

Back