Gen 1 Forward Controls

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I like it and how does it feel with the forward controls? I want the Billet set that Billet Brain sells, but that is 600. + to get that set over on this side of the pond. I am tall and long legged I was hoping that it would offer up more leg room.

I am a tall long legged guy too. I had a set of forwards from seeger cycle. they were nice, well built but pricy. I took them off as I found under aggressive riding, I felt I had less balence with the bike. as the normal pegs were removed for install. but to each there own, youll enjoy them mostly for the comfort I imagine.

good job and they look sharp and well built. cheers!

evan....

Looks real nice, once I got used to my forward controls I'd never ride again without them and I'm only 5'8" but it gives a whole different feel to the bike . Just be careful when you hit the throttle hard your feet don't come off the pegs and then your reaching desperately to get them back on. I guess you can tell that's happened to me a couple times. Lol,

Sent from my iPhone 4S✨

Well it looks nice and clean, and if your happy then that is all that matters. I want a set of forward controls but there are farther down the mod list. Trying to sort a charging issue and adding little things.

Nice work mate. They will look the part when all finished.
And at less than a tenth of the cost, you gotta be happy!

Very nice!

I gotta say I want to do something with mine. I honestly don't know what though, I just don't like them sitting right under me.

I might hit you up on getting that done to my bike down the road. :p

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Total cost in bucks.... $47.50 including stainless hardware + time,:eusa_dance: but that's all fun stuff...

I'm not a big fan of forward controls either (not my fave posture on a bike) but I also think you've done an amazing job!

At this price, you should most definitely consider making more and offering them here - many want them but won't pay the ridiculous prices usually asked.

I think most people would happily pay $150-200 though! :clapping:

Very nicely done Bill! You should be making a few on the side and selling.The cheapest I've seen them is around $600.

Mike

One word...Clean.

They look great, you definitely did a stand up job on them. If you make a few more, I'm thinking you wouldn't have any problems selling them.

Latest posts

Back