Gen 1 Forward Controls

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to save enough money on this project so that I could replace my corbin seat with a Maxgasser.

First off, very nice job :clapping:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I was thinkin , man those would work great with a MAXGASSER , but I didnt want to seem pushy..............BUT MAN THOSE WOULD WORK GREAT WITH A MAXGASSER. I had been thinking of doing something with forward controls and offering a "COMFORT PACKAGE" A maxgasser seat W/ forward controls but I never got around to it.

Are those somthing you would consider making more of? and you are planning on running both stock & forward controls correct?

That would give the best of both worlds. feet down under you for aggressive riding, and stretched out for cruising.:punk:

First off, very nice job :clapping:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I was thinkin , man those would work great with a MAXGASSER , but I didnt want to seem pushy..............BUT MAN THOSE WOULD WORK GREAT WITH A MAXGASSER. I had been thinking of doing something with forward controls and offering a "COMFORT PACKAGE" A maxgasser seat W/ forward controls but I never got around to it.

Are those somthing you would consider making more of? and you are planning on running both stock & forward controls correct?

That would give the best of both worlds. feet down under you for aggressive riding, and stretched out for cruising.:punk:
I do not see how you can have both controls, you could lower the stock peddles and use for your rider and had the forward controls. but the rods are going to run in the area of the stock mount area for the peddles and then how are you going to mount two rods to the same control. Not saying that would be a cool idea but I do not see it working correctly.

I do not see how you can have both controls, you could lower the stock peddles and use for your rider and had the forward controls. but the rods are going to run in the area of the stock mount area for the peddles and then how are you going to mount two rods to the same control. Not saying that would be a cool idea but I do not see it working correctly.

I belive Bill said he was going to try it and if hes like me,he'll do it! I am a welder/fabricator I could do it ,trust me. I just have too much going on,way to much.

Yep, he said it.

" I did not want to use the stock pegs because I am going to make a bracket that will let me use them in the stock position(just a bit lower though).
Hope ya like them."

Back