(GEN 1) Looking for opinions on most comfortable seat/seat mod and Grips (reduce vibration/numbness)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDB

Reaction score
Did about 1000 miles in 4 days and had a blast. Right hand goes numb at 5500 rpm's for hours and hours.... Butt felt sore (almost ilke friction sore not lower back pain sore). My seat is recovered and somewhat modified and don't want to tear I to it... Would rather buy a different seat for long distance riding Instead.

I have cool chrome Grips but they don't quell the vibrations. I have used ISO-Grips on several bikes with success... Is there a better option for vmax's (GEN 1)?

Did about 1000 miles in 4 days and had a blast. Right hand goes numb at 5500 rpm's for hours and hours.... Butt felt sore (almost ilke friction sore not lower back pain sore). My seat is recovered and somewhat modified and don't want to tear I to it... Would rather buy a different seat for long distance riding Instead.

I have cool chrome Grips but they don't quell the vibrations. I have used ISO-Grips on several bikes with success... Is there a better option for vmax's (GEN 1)?

For the seat...cant offer much....maybe a throttle lock assembly for the hand grips? That way you dont need to keep that right wrist racked.

Latest posts

Back