• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 parts for sale

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

Daniel Drouin

Reaction score
Hi Daniel,
This is my 1st time using this forum. So forgive if I am not doing this right. I am interested in your side scoops and radiator covers. I have a 1985 1st gen Vmax.
How would I go about purchasing them.
Thaks,
Mark
Hi Mark I need your complete adress and your e-mail adress for the shipping cost send to me a PM thanks

PATMAX

Reaction score
I had to do something for her. After a ride home from a bike night. I was lets say ( keeping up with the pack).
I felt some kidney shots from my wife.She felt like she was sliding off the back.
And she seen the speedometer . 90 plus

Guilty back in 1985.

patate657

Brownsville, tx
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a fuel tank for sale and how much. Does it have rust?

Thank You

Phil

Bert

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for front foot pegs and brackets and shifter and brake pedal for 1990 vmax

PATMAX

Reaction score
I just posted all those parts for another member without response. Going from forward controls to stock. I have black or chrome. $250 shipped in USA.

Attachments

Bert

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just posted all those parts for another member without response. Going from forward controls to stock. I have black or chrome. $250 shipped in USA.
Does that include shipping