• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 parts for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The VIN is JYA1FK007FA003121.

The brake lever is fine and I found another one in a box of stuff in the shop. If there can be a serial # based difference, the one on the bike is probably original and you can verify if it will work for you. The one in the shop would be a mystery but if someone tells me there's a variation between years and what to look for, I'll look into that for you.

The parts bike has no title. I picked up another Gen 1 last year and the guy said "you can have that if you want" so of course I loaded it up. I've hardly looked at since dragging it off the trailer but the engine is junk and a lot of the parts aren't worth taking off. I'll part it out this winter and offer up the usable stuff.

Attachments

• Parts bike.jpg
    Parts bike.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 1

The brake lever is fine and I found another one in a box of stuff in the shop. If there can be a serial # based difference, the one on the bike is probably original and you can verify if it will work for you. The one in the shop would be a mystery but if someone tells me there's a variation between years and what to look for, I'll look into that for you.

The parts bike has no title. I picked up another Gen 1 last year and the guy said "you can have that if you want" so of course I loaded it up. I've hardly looked at since dragging it off the trailer but the engine is junk and a lot of the parts aren't worth taking off. I'll part it out this winter and offer up the usable stuff.
Hi Tom

On this site it's very easy to create a new post

could you please create your own post put picture of your parts for sale and price.

If you want to buy some of my parts your welcome

I hope your understand

thanks a lot

Its from a gen 2, 2015 its will not fit my 1986

Hi Daniel.

I was on the road yesterday and didn't understand your post. Maybe I'm in here poaching on your sales post ? If I was I didn't mean to do that, I was responding to the inquiry about a brake lever and had no idea I was in the middle of other sales activity. I'll pay more attention going forward.

Tom

How muchforthecenterseat section?

The parts bike has no title. I picked up another Gen 1 last year and the guy said "you can have that if you want" so of course I loaded it up. I've hardly looked at since dragging it off the trailer but the engine is junk and a lot of the parts aren't worth

Hi everybody I have a lots of parts for sale all parts comes front a 1998 and a 2003 except the front fork comes from a 1985, if you need something let me know

rear wheel 150$

front wheel 100$

I have 2 Air cleaner box 20$ each

Voltage regulator 40$

complete swingarm 175$

OEM signal kit (4) 100$

Cluster 75$

pair of side cover 100$

Black side cover 150$

1985 front fork 100$

Pegs kit 100$

one scoop with lite scratch 25$

front fender 1985 60$

View attachment 81343View attachment 83190

View attachment 72568
IMG_6317_Original.jpg
radiateurcover.jpg
frontwheel.jpg
cluster1.jpg
IMG_6321.jpg
swingarm.jpg
View attachment 83188

View attachment 81342
Do you still have image 6321 side covers for sale?

Back