• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 UFO clear clutch cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
I purchaced a used engine off a wrecked Max a while ago, it had the UFO clear clutch cover and Barnett clutch assy, I will not be using these parts and am offering up everything for $200 + whatever shipping will be from West Mi, you are welcome to pick up in person if desired, cover is clean and clutch although used appears in really good condition, Text me and I will be happy to send pics, payment preference is cash or Paypal..........Tom........616-914-2693.................SOLD!!

Last edited:
I purchaced a used engine off a wrecked Max a while ago, it had the UFO clear clutch cover and Barnett clutch assy, I will not be using these parts and am offering up everything for $200 + whatever shipping will be from West Mi, you are welcome to pick up in person if desired, cover is clean and clutch although used appears in really good condition, Text me and I will be happy to send pics, payment preference is cash or Paypal..........Tom........616-914-2693.................SOLD!!

What do you have left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back