• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 VMAX for sale, NJ

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why, but there is no production number on the faux tank. Person I bought it from couldn't explain it either. Bike had a clean VIN and all checks out on it.

Not sure why, but there is no production number on the faux tank. Person I bought it from couldn't explain it either. Bike had a clean VIN and all checks out on it.
I'm pretty sure they all had them. Maybe different tank?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Sorry. On vacation... yes, I was thinking the tank may have been replaced but never asked. I didn't know the anniversary year cam with a production number until later on after purchase. I relayed it on Craig's list....
http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/mcy/6204090102.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
So I see the badge in the CL post if you look closely at it it should have a number of 2000 like this one.
d680eb5e7a7c7d13cc9fa19f2abdbc63.jpg

So I see the badge in the CL post if you look closely at it it should have a number of 2000 like this one.
d680eb5e7a7c7d13cc9fa19f2abdbc63.jpg

Unfortunately it's not there. Must be a new badge.
8cbb60d91bae39c915b4f1692d84dea4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back