Gen 2 Aftermarket Mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max_V_Max

Reaction score
I like the quality and visibility of the OEM mirrors on my 2019, but I allow for an replacement with sportier, but not very small ones. I like the look of these in the picture. Does anyone know what brand is that?unnamed (7).jpg

I’ve been using Rizoma for indicators and mirrors for over 20 years on my bikes. Consistently the best quality all around, can’t go wrong.

I’ve been using Rizoma for indicators and mirrors for over 20 years on my bikes. Consistently the best quality all around, can’t go wrong.
I agree with you, I had Rizoma on my two previous bikes. But for VMax, I would like something larger, something like it looks in the picture. Rhizome has much smaller mirrors.

These could fit the bill. Most probably there are larger ones if need be.

Attachments

• FB2E47CB-46BA-4FDB-B980-9E43D34DA366.png
    FB2E47CB-46BA-4FDB-B980-9E43D34DA366.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 36
I've got a set of Rizoma Tomok mirrors with the required adapters that I mounted on my Katana, which hasn't touched the street yet and sits at 1 mile on the odometer, that I'll likely be selling. Full setup was just under $400 new.

Rizoma 'Goodies' Bar End, Grip and Mirror 1.jpg

These could fit the bill. Most probably there are larger ones if need be.

Which bracket do I need to order for the Gen 2? I have the original handlebars and everything else is standard. Unfortunately, the Vmax is not officially listed at Rizoma, hence the question of the bracket.

Carsten from Hamburg

Which bracket do I need to order for the Gen 2?
If you want to simply swap the stock mirrors you’ll need their Side Mount Multifit Mounting Kit which includes the M10 1.25 screw needed to instal the new ones in the stock mounts.

If you want to simply swap the stock mirrors you’ll need their Side Mount Multifit Mounting Kit which includes the M10 1.25 screw needed to instal the new ones in the stock mounts.
Okay, thank you for the tip, best regards, Carsten

There is no need to order an expensive Kit ... those screws / adapters come normally with the cheap mirrors from amazon ... I have plenty of them already. :D

Somewhat related, I'm looking at these to use with the stock mirrors for now until I find a set of black bar end mirrors that I'm happy with.
Xitomer for FZ 07 Mirror Risers, 4 pcs M101.25 Motorcycle Rear View Mirror Extenders 40mm, Fit for YAMAHA MT-09, HONDA CB1000R/ Grom MSX125, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, Aprilia, Aluminum CNC Xitomer for FZ 07 Mirror Risers, 4 pcs M101.25 Motorcycle Rear View Mirror Extenders 40mm, Fit for YAMAHA MT-09, HONDA CB1000R/ Grom MSX125, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, Aprilia, Aluminum CNC, Mirrors - Amazon Canada

I have a similar set on my dual sport where I used them to place the mirrors wider as opposed to higher. I think that I'll take the set off my DS and try them on my Gen2 before ordering them to make sure it works.

Back