• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 2 Engine 0 miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buyer beware I drove 22 hours from nj to Texas one way for a 2013 with 22k 22 hours back checking before installed oil on top of piston able to see with throttle body off and intake valves open seller payed to ship back and refunded my $ 🤨🧐

And it was returned with no starter

After they inspected and were clearly aware of problem with rings said would not be sold would be broken down and parted out then it was back up for sale hate to think this is the same motor and maybe it’s not I’m just saying hate to see someone else get screwed on this motor days lost at work $900 in gas and tolls in the toilet oh and a flaming pissed of wife

Not what you want to see

Attachments

• F7E49C8A-D2C2-4DF2-A4BC-75A71AA228BC.png
    F7E49C8A-D2C2-4DF2-A4BC-75A71AA228BC.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
No but if the aluminum ring around the yolk that the drive shaft hooks up to is polished and if there’s sensors missing with cardboard cutouts covering the holes that’s the one left rear cylinder no good luck getting

Attachments

• 9E81478F-D47F-4CCC-8E58-D3CEB0A8F939.png
    9E81478F-D47F-4CCC-8E58-D3CEB0A8F939.png
    10.9 MB · Views: 0
Just curious .Has anyone ever tried to get one of these to work in a gen 1 and what the outcome was?

Back