Gen 2 GForce Supercharger

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a couple through the shop. It does add a bit of fun lol. You can work with Jeff Ingram I think his name is for extracting the max potential from one of those kits. Not sure if he is on here or just Facebook.

I've had a couple through the shop. It does add a bit of fun lol. You can work with Jeff Ingram I think his name is for extracting the max potential from one of those kits. Not sure if he is on here or just Facebook.
Wow, I was on the fence about it... but now I might pull the trigger. If money wasnt an object would you get this installed on yours?

I see that the common issue is the tune that coincides. @jeffingram can hopefully help me make this decision easier

I would caution anyone who thinks that they are just going to bolt this on and ride; not really the case. Yes, the tune has issues, but it's more than that.

I would caution anyone who thinks that they are just going to bolt this on and ride; not really the case. Yes, the tune has issues, but it's more than that.
What makes you say that? Looking at the graph from Gforce division, bolting on the rotrex blower kit looks like a very linear and stable power adder.

Yeah this is not going to happen.

Directly from the manufacturer:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230330_093401_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230330_093401_Gmail.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
This is a project that is never finished. I was looking at a bike that had less than 500 miles on it with this kit. I did not buy it because I knew there was more to the story. The owner was the 2nd owner and he stated it was too fast to ride. It was probably a project that always required attention to ride.? Or they could not get the tune proper? You would think with the right tools it should be able to get done? Who knows?

I'm on e85 21psi boost currently. Went standalone ecu. Tuning via flashing stock ecu and or pcv is half ass at best.

I'm on e85 21psi boost currently. Went standalone ecu. Tuning via flashing stock ecu and or pcv is half ass at best.
🙏 please explain… this is on a Gen2 ? 21psi from what … turbo or supercharger and is this street driven ? …curious, may want Ito … upgrade mine!

I had the money and was ready to pull the trigger... and was gutted to learn the kit wasnt as fully polished as I had hoped. I think the only real method is to bring it to an independent tuning shop and have it fabbed and tuned in house.

I spoke with Mr.Nash and it sounds like the inherent risks are not worth the reward. For the 9,000$ and more for additional tuning, I can just buy another bike.

Inherent risks such as? I've beaten the piss out of mine and it was installed and tuned by myself.

In the case of the G-Force unit, if im spending 9,000$ it needs to be bulletproof. PM me I would love to see your setup!

Latest posts

Back