Gen 2 highway pegs ordered .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marauder03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was finally able to save up enough for some highway pegs and ordered them today. I contacted Jim Bitolas, for all the information and details that I needed to do. I figured I’d hear back from him next week but that’s not how things transpired, he got back to me within hours if that, this is the weekend and I had no idea what the time difference would be from the states. But to my surprise he got back to me and told me what need to be done, I took care of what needed done and he is shipping them out Monday. I’m so excited this was so easy and handled very professionally, I’m very impressed. My item will probably only take a week but it’s going to feel like a lot longer! Lol. So far the process has been awesome, Jim is very professional and didn’t waste any time getting back to me, even the cost was much less than I had expected. It’ll probably take at least a week , I’m looking forward to the delivery day that’s for sure. If your considering these pegs, and you have the funds then do it . So far the process has been painless and I’m sure the product will be everything I expected. I’ll post again when they get here, that should be a great day

I was finally able to save up enough for some highway pegs and ordered them today. I contacted Jim Bitolas, for all the information and details that I needed to do. I figured I’d hear back from him next week but that’s not how things transpired, he got back to me within hours if that, this is the weekend and I had no idea what the time difference would be from the states. But to my surprise he got back to me and told me what need to be done, I took care of what needed done and he is shipping them out Monday. I’m so excited this was so easy and handled very professionally, I’m very impressed. My item will probably only take a week but it’s going to feel like a lot longer! Lol. So far the process has been awesome, Jim is very professional and didn’t waste any time getting back to me, even the cost was much less than I had expected. It’ll probably take at least a week , I’m looking forward to the delivery day that’s for sure. If your considering these pegs, and you have the funds then do it . So far the process has been painless and I’m sure the product will be everything I expected. I’ll post again when they get here, that should be a great day
These were the first thing I bought after I got the Gen2. @Jim Bitolas does a great job. And now he is working on an electronic cruise control with MC Cruise. I am really looking forward to that.

Your order is on its way mate UPS picked up Monday afternoon and i assume you will start receiving tracking updates by Tuesday
, with no delay in the next days by the courier company you will receive them by the end of this week Thank you again !

Pighuntingpuppy, hi. I noticed you did the iron but ride and finished in Medina Ohio, if your ever in that area let me know, I’m not far from there.

Pighuntingpuppy, hi. I noticed you did the iron but ride and finished in Medina Ohio, if your ever in that area let me know, I’m not far from there.

I was on my way to NY back in 2008 for my grandfathers death. The Bunburner is 1500 in 36 hours. At the time, they had a Bunburner gold which was 1500 in 24. I missed it by 5 hours. I made it to Medina OH in 29 from NM. I dont normally stop for lookie loos when I am riding cross country like that. And my last ride across country heading east was nearly a decade ago. Humidity doesnt like me and I dont like it so I tend to stay in my oven.

If I ever am back that way, I will let you know. Especially if I am two wheeling it.

Back