Gen 2 highway pegs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marauder03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, I’m in the market for some highway pegs for my Gen 2 and found some in Australia which appears to be the only place that makes them that I can find. Anyone have and advise or recommendations? I’m about ready to order from him I’m just not sure about all the duties and what the final cost would actually be so if you’ve dealt with this particular person I’d like to hear about your experience. To me it’s quite a bit of money so I’d just like to be sure before I order. Thank you.

99,9 % likes them, I really don’t. I’m not keen to bolt foot pegs to engine block, but that’s just me. And they are quite pricey for what they are, pegs itself are very cheap.

Purchasing, communication etc. went really well, honest seller.

You can find other topics of these if you search the forum.

I have these pegs on my bike as well. As mentioned above, they are expensive for what you get. Very simple plates, bolts and spacers. I should have traced the profile before installing them. The pegs provided were simply stored away with my spare parts and replaced with a nice looking set from Rivco along with a set of offsets I purchased on ebay to allow adjustability of position and a 2.5 more inches of leg room. If you are a shorter rider, they may work ok as is, but of you're taller, you'll find they just give you a second uncomfortable position for your legs. The offsets made them just right for me, and it still looks good. Concerns about the stress on the cases is on my mind too, buy unless you're trying to stand on them for some reason, I personally don't feel that it is too great a load on them as footrests. My bike is tucked away for the winter so I only have one photo I blew up from a full bike shot to share. The buying experience was good and delivery was fast. All in, I was out $400 CAD before adding offsets and pegs of my own choosing. Steep price, but the only option I could find.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-110244_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-110244_Gallery.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 37
Great seller...I am happy with the product...Yes I could of made myself, but my time is worth something...Works as should...5'10" tall and fits my legs with out any mods...just my 2 cents...

Attachments

• 855F4D8A-3B36-4CB1-845B-8B99BB7EF199.jpeg
    855F4D8A-3B36-4CB1-845B-8B99BB7EF199.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 0AFCB271-6565-4C42-B57B-41C5DAA73F30.jpeg
    0AFCB271-6565-4C42-B57B-41C5DAA73F30.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Back