Gen 2 kick stand light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak1870

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently got my 2010 Gen 2 v max i have some questions regarding bike.
1. Dose v gen2 max has kick stand light?( i am not getting any light when my kick Stand is down. Bike turn on too.is it okay or kick stand switch has problems?i can chang it?
2. I am thinking to install akroprovic with mid pipe any suggestions? Do i have to install any power commander or flash after exhaust install.

Thanks

1. AFAIK theres no light for kickstand. It kills the engine though, if you put gear on with kickstand down.
2. With midpipe, yes. Gurued flash is way to go IMO.

Hello everyone,

I recently got my 2010 Gen 2 v max i have some questions regarding bike.
1. Dose v gen2 max has kick stand light?( i am not getting any light when my kick Stand is down. Bike turn on too.is it okay or kick stand switch has problems?i can chang it?
2. I am thinking to install akroprovic with mid pipe any suggestions? Do i have to install any power commander or flash after exhaust install.

Thanks
I installed the Akroprovic a few months back. The installation was a dream, make sure to disconnect the pipes coming out of the engine so they can flex. You need the Gured gear flash and you need to do the airbox mod..... all I can say is holy sh.... my bike now sounds as bad as it looks

Latest posts

Back