• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GEN 2 PARTS FOR SALE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
I have a friend that is selling off a collection of Gen 2 OEM and aftermarket parts he has accumulated over the years. All have been stored away properly.

There are some very nice parts here, a lot of them are early takeoffs when he decided to purchase all Carbon Fiber body work and other bits and pieces.

He's not real familiar with the site so I'm posting for him but please respond to him directly either here in a PM TwinDaddy or via email at

[email protected]. His name is Neal.

All part prices will be plus actual shipping from NJ.

Thanks!

Yamaha Genuine Accessory Touring Windscreen: Excellent Condition $325

Side Covers: Sold as a Pair Excellent Condition $185

Handlebars: 1"1/8", 1 red, 1 Carbon Fiber VG Condition $50 ea

Faux Tank Meter Cover: Excellent condition $50

Upper Radiator Aluminum Covers: Sold as a Pair VG condition $35

Lower Radiator Aluminum Covers: Sold as a Pair $35

HJC Open Face Helmet Size Medium:
Brand new never worn $80

Photos to follow later.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the rear wheel and will Paypal you this Friday. PM'd

I would be interested in the rear wheel and will Paypal you this Friday. PM'd

Hi, please check the first post for contact information for Neal, and contact him directly.

Thanks!

Mark

Thank you Mark. I posted on his profile and emailed him! I'm terrible at reading directions :eek:
Going darkside with this wheel.

Intake scoops are sold.

I'm very surprised the X-Pipe is still available......On the old StarVmax site used X-Pipes would sell in minutes for way more than what Neal is asking, they are so desirable. A lot of other very nice parts as well.

Intake scoops are sold.

I'm very surprised the X-Pipe is still available......On the old StarVmax site used X-Pipes would sell in minutes for way more than what Neal is asking, they are so desirable. A lot of other very nice parts as well.

X-Pipe and wheel are sold.

I have a friend that is selling off a collection of Gen 2 OEM and aftermarket parts he has accumulated over the years. All have been stored away properly.

There are some very nice parts here, a lot of them are early takeoffs when he decided to purchase all Carbon Fiber body work and other bits and pieces.

He's not real familiar with the site so I'm posting for him but please respond to him directly either here in a PM https://www.vmaxforum.net/members/twindaddy.61955/ or via email at

[email protected]. His name is Neal.

All part prices will be plus actual shipping from NJ.

Thanks!

2009 Complete Body Set: (stock color, black with metalflake) Excellent condition. $550

Carbon Fiber Magical Racing Windscreen: http://www.moto-works.jp/bikes/v-max.html Import only not available in the states. Like new condition. $275

Yamaha Genuine Accessory Touring Windscreen: Excellent Condition $325

Side Covers: Sold as a Pair Excellent Condition $185

Handlebars: 1"1/8", 1 red, 1 Carbon Fiber VG Condition $50 ea

Faux Tank Meter Cover: Excellent condition $50

Upper Radiator Aluminum Covers: Sold as a Pair VG condition $35

Lower Radiator Aluminum Covers: Sold as a Pair $35

HJC Open Face Helmet Size Medium: Brand new never worn $80

Photos to follow later.

I will take you touring windscreen. PM me details pls.

Latest posts

Back