• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Gen 2 poster/banner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fstrdr

Reaction score
Anyone have one of these posters laying around OR an electronic copy that I can get printed? Any advice would be more than welcome. Thanks!

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
Thankyou, but with shipping to Australia and exchange rate it becomes AU$600, too much for me, sorry.

Hey, out there in VMax land, I have a false tank with two side covers and a ducktail for sale tank and side covers are flame red powder coat, and the ducktail gloss is the same colour if anyone is interested those in the photo Max is now yellow.

Hey, out there in VMax land, I have a false tank with two side covers and a ducktail for sale tank and side covers are flame red powder coat, and the ducktail gloss is the same colour if anyone is interested those in the photo Max is now yellow.
It would probably be best to start your own post with pictures price and location.

Latest posts

Back