gen 2 quickie story for ya

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
pulled up to a stop sign in town, saw my buddy walking up the sidewalk. looked like there was a band playing at the park just up the street a little bit.

did a quick burn out, nothing serious, just an effortless 3k rpm, let go of the clutch. didnt even have to stand up off the seat. well after two or 3 seconds i decided it was time to go and just let go of the brake and it rolled off fish tailing up the street. i bet i carried it 60-75 feet lol! i think i was only turning like 5 or 6k rpm.

effortless power :p

got a few eyes peeled off the band for sure. lol. it was screeching like a son of a bench. luckily the cops were all at the gas station on the other end of the street, they didnt hear/see a thing.

man im cool. :punk::punk::punk:

Matt you're a true "Hooligan" and when I looked up "cool" in the dictionary,bam! There's your pic! :rofl_200:Seriously I'm glad you're having fun on that Gen II,I'm jealous!
Mike

Lol, you're "other side of the pillow" cool.

It's always funny to see a Harleyboy(tm) try and do a burnout. They have to stand up, have a death grip on the front brake, rev it to redline and dump the clutch in first. I saw one of them do this at a stoplight the other day. Even dropping the clutch at what I presume to be WOT the motor suddenly went whaaaaaaaaaaaaam and bogged down like crazy.

As I found, rolling burnouts are not possible on a Harley. Since their "hottest" model, the XR1200, could not do one even snapping the gas open-shut-open in first gear. When I dropped the clutch in first holding it at 5k RPM, it just stalled out. To me, using the brakes for a burnout is cheating. A 50cc scooter will do a burnout if you hold the front brake....so what?

Latest posts

Back