Gen 2 rear shock setup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was wondering if someone is able to give me a sketch of the rear shock setup with dogbones/links and such or several pictures where i can check that out. That would be a great help for something im working on... Gen 2 guys please step up... Thanks in advance... Cheers

That's a real tough area to photograph.....everything is jammed in there pretty tight and well hidden.

I'll put the bike on the rear pit stand and see what I can get for you. I need a day or so though.

Would anything out of the service manual or parts manual be helpful as well?

-Mark-

Here's something to look at in the mean time.

Shock.jpg

Find the reaper bike album on our facebook for pics of what we did on the conversion of the gen 1. Not nearly as complex as the gen 2 full swingarm setup though it works well for us. We took a gen 2 shock, made a lower extension, and of course the modified swingarm and frame.

thanks guys. i'll take a look at the reaper as well Sean. I remember you guys dis a cross bracket for the shock top. Itgoes whenever you can is fine mate. Thank you both

Latest posts

Back