Gen 2 risers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 12424

Reaction score
I tried Rox 2" adjustable risers, but the pin that goes into the hole in the stock bars kept me from installing them. I also wanted to do this without changing cables. I think the 1" would work for that, but how do I get around the pin issue? Or, are there other pullback risers or handlebars that would work better?

The pin comes out pretty easily, i just pulled it out with some pliers

The pin comes out pretty easily, i just pulled it out with some pliers

Were you able to fit the 1" Taller than stock risers without adjusting any of the cables? Or are those Rox risers the Same Height as the Stick ones but Adjustable?
I would like to lift my handlebars 1" if its not too much work.
(I removed the stock bar clamps recently and tried lifting the bars to see how high I could get them, it seemed like maybe 1/2" to 3/4" higher was all I could get)

Were you able to fit the 1" Taller than stock risers without adjusting any of the cables? Or are those Rox risers the Same Height as the Stick ones but Adjustable?
I would like to lift my handlebars 1" if its not too much work.
(I removed the stock bar clamps recently and tried lifting the bars to see how high I could get them, it seemed like maybe 1/2" to 3/4" higher was all I could get)

I just did a bar swap with a set of Seans superbike bars, i can imagine 1 inch wouldn't make a huge difference though.

Latest posts

Back