Quantcast

Gen 2 Stock Exhaust

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

one2dmax

Reaction score
The front pipes always take damage.
I could sell you various slip-on systems, stock mufflers, or full systems. I would need to check for what I have for stock front pipes as good used ones are harder to come by.

LA-VMAX

Reaction score
I have a new set of OEM headers with Black matte heatshields that were taken off a brand-new Matt Raven Black 2018 (I purchased them from a guy who swapped his whole exhaust system when he bought the bike new).

I like the OEM look and prefer the blacked-out version to the original one I have on my 2009 but I don’t know if I’ll ever get around to swapping them.
PM me if anyone is interested (I can take pictures etc)

Tim Golden

VMax2010
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have both sides of mufflers and the cat if needed
B: I don't really need the cat, mine's undamaged, and if or when it does, I'm going to get the cross pipe. The mufflers in excellent shape? How much?

One: if I can't make a deal with "B", I'll contact you.

LA: Mine's a 2010 and the heat shields are brushed stainless. If you decide to change them out, I'm interested.

LA-VMAX

Reaction score
Hey Tim, I'd love to sell you my "old" brushed stainless header - would be even better for me since I prefer the matt back look (see atached pix of my bike in case you get inspired to go that route - if it were me I'd take the "opportunity" to go all black!) but the whole point is that I dont see that I'll ever get around to doing this so unfortunately it's not going to happen. Hope you find a set but let me know if you don't.1.jpg

bsbllctchr97

Reaction score
B: I don't really need the cat, mine's undamaged, and if or when it does, I'm going to get the cross pipe. The mufflers in excellent shape? How much?

Both sides i took off round 2500 mi. Been sitting in the box since. I'm not sure what a reasonable price would be.

Tim Golden

VMax2010
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Tim, I'd love to sell you my "old" brushed stainless header - would be even better for me since I prefer the matt back look (see atached pix of my bike in case you get inspired to go that route - if it were me I'd take the "opportunity" to go all black!) but the whole point is that I dont see that I'll ever get around to doing this so unfortunately it's not going to happen. Hope you find a set but let me know if you don't.View attachment 73837
Thank You "LA".

Tim Golden

VMax2010
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well "B", I haven't paid any attention to sites and forums, I'm somewhat ignorant of the value. The 2010 has the silver-copper color and brushed stainless. But I really am interested.

Anyone out there have an idea of a reasonable Price?
Thanks guys.

bsbllctchr97

Reaction score
I did some digging online new OEM is around $1000. So maybe $500-$600? Pending shipping costs

Latest posts