• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 Stock Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The front pipes always take damage.
I could sell you various slip-on systems, stock mufflers, or full systems. I would need to check for what I have for stock front pipes as good used ones are harder to come by.

I have a new set of OEM headers with Black matte heatshields that were taken off a brand-new Matt Raven Black 2018 (I purchased them from a guy who swapped his whole exhaust system when he bought the bike new).

I like the OEM look and prefer the blacked-out version to the original one I have on my 2009 but I don’t know if I’ll ever get around to swapping them.
PM me if anyone is interested (I can take pictures etc)

I have both sides of mufflers and the cat if needed
B: I don't really need the cat, mine's undamaged, and if or when it does, I'm going to get the cross pipe. The mufflers in excellent shape? How much?

One: if I can't make a deal with "B", I'll contact you.

LA: Mine's a 2010 and the heat shields are brushed stainless. If you decide to change them out, I'm interested.

Hey Tim, I'd love to sell you my "old" brushed stainless header - would be even better for me since I prefer the matt back look (see atached pix of my bike in case you get inspired to go that route - if it were me I'd take the "opportunity" to go all black!) but the whole point is that I dont see that I'll ever get around to doing this so unfortunately it's not going to happen. Hope you find a set but let me know if you don't.1.jpg

B: I don't really need the cat, mine's undamaged, and if or when it does, I'm going to get the cross pipe. The mufflers in excellent shape? How much?

Both sides i took off round 2500 mi. Been sitting in the box since. I'm not sure what a reasonable price would be.

Hey Tim, I'd love to sell you my "old" brushed stainless header - would be even better for me since I prefer the matt back look (see atached pix of my bike in case you get inspired to go that route - if it were me I'd take the "opportunity" to go all black!) but the whole point is that I dont see that I'll ever get around to doing this so unfortunately it's not going to happen. Hope you find a set but let me know if you don't.View attachment 73837
Thank You "LA".

Well "B", I haven't paid any attention to sites and forums, I'm somewhat ignorant of the value. The 2010 has the silver-copper color and brushed stainless. But I really am interested.

Anyone out there have an idea of a reasonable Price?
Thanks guys.

Looks like this? I have both left and right side. Like I said, took them off to put the akra system on and they have sat in the box since.

Attachments

• 16060800582982899507527931969637.jpg
    16060800582982899507527931969637.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 12
I did some digging online new OEM is around $1000. So maybe $500-$600? Pending shipping costs

I have a new set of OEM headers with Black matte heatshields that were taken off a brand-new Matt Raven Black 2018 (I purchased them from a guy who swapped his whole exhaust system when he bought the bike new).

I like the OEM look and prefer the blacked-out version to the original one I have on my 2009 but I don’t know if I’ll ever get around to swapping them.
PM me if anyone is interested (I can take pictures etc)
Hi! I’m new, just bought an 09. It has aftermarket exhaust and I’m considering switching back to factory. How much would you ask for a full setup?

Hi! I’m new, just bought an 09. It has aftermarket exhaust and I’m considering switching back to factory. How much would you ask for a full setup?
Hi, sorry I sold it already (BTW, only the front headers were for sale).

Latest posts

Back