Gen 2 to Gen 1 shaft for swingarm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Thought you might like to see one..

Attachments

• IMG_20140811_155808 (Large).jpg
    IMG_20140811_155808 (Large).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20140811_155757 (Large).jpg
    IMG_20140811_155757 (Large).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 88
Gorgeous as always Jedi, I'll be in contact soon about that drive shaft we talked about awhile back. Almost got everything I need for the 1500 and that'll be the last piece of the puzzle :)

Make sure you don't have him make it too strong! I went through three engine cases and decided to go back to the stock shafts with extensions so they would be the weak link.

Super work for sure. As a user of a stock shaft with extension i can say that is what I prefer. I also prefer the shaft as the weaker point. Anyone that wants the stronger shaft on the Gen1...Jedi be the the man for sure! Quality. My opinion only

Been meaning to call you and tell you about a theory I've got about that Sean, I came across it while I was doing my swingarm. I could be wrong but I don't think so, I'll try to give you call soon or send an email. I'm limited to stock diameter for my shaft (200 rear tire centered) and every single one I pull out of my bike is spiral cracked like a candy cane, really hard to see it but it's usually there. I think it's more of a length and partially geometry problem, but mainly length.

Here it is finished ready to go,

002Large_zps4cd3dac5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back