• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen II HARD BAGS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
FOR SALE TO HIGHEST BIDDER.only on a couple FB Vmax groups and here

Up for bid via silent auction ( pm me your BEST offer)
A set of Gen II factory hardbags with all mounting hardware , this will include expandable factory tail pack.

As you know these are no longer available ANYWHERE, as such the laws of supply and demand are in effect , if I don't get good money for them , I'll just hang on to them , they'll not going down in value.

"Auction" will end Monday morning 7/11/16 @ 5am eastern time.

Don't put your offers here , I'm not looking for a bidding war , I'm looking for offers based on the value to YOU.

The bike is also for sale , a 2010 with 17K. $9500 NOT A PENNY LESS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 32
Bump , just because you don't see them come up for sale very often

Not that was any interest here( obviously ) but just FYI they went for $1100 , with several bids that were close to that.
Now I have someone coming to look at the bike tomorrow.
Sad day for my motorcycle future if it goes but good day for the VEGA . Crate motor , meet Vega

Not that was any interest here( obviously ) but just FYI they went for $1100 , with several bids that were close to that.
Now I have someone coming to look at the bike tomorrow.
Sad day for my motorcycle future if it goes but good day for the VEGA . Crate motor , meet Vega

Nice.....glad to see you got a good price for them. A lot of new owners ask on a regular basis where they can get a set. They look good on the bike even if they are not real practical (don't hold much)

I wish I would had bought a few sets and put them away when they were available! Cha ching!

Your bike should sell fast at hat price if you get it out there......good luck.

Thanks Mark, the guy coming is from New York. Maybe a riding partner for you ,who knows?

Back