• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen II Parts - ALL SOLD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All prices don't incluse shipping. However, they will be shipped usually same day. Shipping cost is only what I have to pay not a penny more. Paypal F&F please so I dont get whacked with fees.

Her's the list of:

1. Hindle full system. CERAMIC coated with custom built TITANIUM silencer by Hindle. $750.00
2. Gen II ECU FLASHED for Hindle 4-2-1v2. Gurued Gear. $850.00
3. Yamaha Boulavard Wind Screen. $190
4. Crash and Frame sliders. $ 150.00
5. Exactrep Foot peg lowering Kit. $50.00
6. CNC Brake and Clutch Levers. $50.00
7. COMPLETE clutch upgrade kit. with OPTIONAL steel ajustment plates (2, 2.6) $70.00
8. DNA Performance air filter. $59.00
9. Tidy Tail-LED blinkers-Brake light modulator-Plate bracket-LED plate light kit. Comes with LED relay, TS adapters, instructions. $175

PM me with your address (Shipping quote) if you want to buy. Insurance is up to you.

Thanks!

PM sent.......I wish I needed an exhaust, that's really nice and a very good deal.

That Boulevard windscreen is the shiznitz! You wouldn't think by it's size that it's very effective, but it really works well. It makes a huge different at highway speed, especially if you are a shorter guy like me, it just cuts through the wind, acts like a much bigger shield!

Exhaust, ECU, crash sliders, brake/clutch levers are gone.

Last edited:
Just wanna say the shield and the mirrors came in today. They look amazing. Always a great Vmaxxer to deal with.

Thanks a lot Stan.

All prices don't include shipping. However, they will be shipped usually same day. Shipping cost is only what I have to pay not a penny more. Paypal F&F please so I don't get whacked with fees. First one that pays, get the item.

Here's the list:

1. Exactrep FRONT Foot Peg Lowering Kit. Any longer riding, you need these. $50.00
2. COMPLETE "DD" clutch upgrade kit. Includes (2) OPTIONAL steel adjustment plates (2, 2.6) $70.00
3. Tidy Tail-LED blinkers-Brake light modulator-Plate bracket-LED plate light kit. Comes with LED relay, TS adapters, instructions. $175

PM me with your address (Shipping quote) if you want to buy. Insurance is up to you.

Thanks!
I’m interested in the foot peg lowering kit and possibly the tail tidy. [email protected]

Still have the Titdy Tail kit ($195.00). Look above to see what i have in this setup. It is bright. People will see you in bright sunlight. Stop using the unsafe all in one tail light. Check this out. This is just the tiday tail HERE

Still have the Front foot peg lowering brackets. ($40.00)

Still have th DD clutch kit. ($65.00)

Last edited:
Still have the Titdy Tail kit ($195.00). Look above to see what i have in this setup. It is bright. People will see you in bright sunlight. Stop using the unsafe all in one tail light. Check this out. This is just the tiday tail HERE

Still have the Front foot peg lowering brackets. ($40.00)

Still have th DD clutch kit. ($65.00)
I am interested in the lowering brackets. I don't know how to send money by Pay Pal but I can get my daughter to do it this evening. Buddy Warbritton 501-881-7886 (Ole Bud) 2064 Mountain Pine Road, Hot Springs, AR 71913

I'm curious, and I havent looked it up in the manual yet, why are there steels of varying thickness? Partzilla is showing a 1.6. 2.0, and a 2.6?

You can adjust the thickness of total stack height. This is a slipper clutch.

Latest posts

Back