• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen II Parts - ALL SOLD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM address. You bought fro me before right? Im old and dont remember squat...

Following because I was told I would need the DD with some of the mods that i'll be doing and maybe interested and didn't want to lose this thread... since I've only had the bike 4 weeks. Thx

If your gonna do any type of HP increase.....especially if your doing a Nash Flash, you will need the DD mod. I live in Lawton. There are also some great Vmaxxers around Tulsa and OKC.

If your gonna do any type of HP increase.....especially if your doing a Nash Flash, you will need the DD mod. I live in Lawton. There are also some great Vmaxxers around Tulsa and OKC.
Yes Tim Nash suggested to go with the DD clutch mod after doing exhaust, Modified Air Box and flash ECU. I have actually only seen one VMax in the 3 years here in Tulsa. It was a the same blue as mine. Looking more for them now.

Yes Tim Nash suggested to go with the DD clutch mod after doing exhaust, Modified Air Box and flash ECU. I have actually only seen one VMax in the 3 years here in Tulsa. It was a the same blue as mine. Looking more for them now.

Well Dustin......(redneksoldier) is on a fairly standard modified gen 1....yellow, that I believe is running 17's. Chris (Kopperhead) has a Gen 1 that is a 1272....radials, pretty modified. Both from the Tulsa area. Both great people. Met Dustin at the Eureka springs Vmax rally, and met Chris initially at the Vmax dyno day that we had here in Lawton in 2018, and then again last year at truett and osborn motorcycle drag races in Wichita KS. Both great guys. Are you on FB or in any of the groups there?

Well Dustin......(redneksoldier) is on a fairly standard modified gen 1....yellow, that I believe is running 17's. Chris (Kopperhead) has a Gen 1 that is a 1272....radials, pretty modified. Both from the Tulsa area. Both great people. Met Dustin at the Eureka springs Vmax rally, and met Chris initially at the Vmax dyno day that we had here in Lawton in 2018, and then again last year at truett and osborn motorcycle drag races in Wichita KS. Both great guys. Are you on FB or in any of the groups there?
Yes on FB Vmax Club, Yamaha V-Max, Yamaha Vmax 1700 & 1200 and all the Raider FB's since I have a Raider also. Hopefully will run into some of these guys. Get K&N Motorsports to mount my tires and other things I cannot do myself here in Tulsa.:cool:

Back