• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen II Performance parts up for sale shortly

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to list the bike here for only a few days to see if anyone wants a bike optioned out with the "better stuff". The bike has never been abused, never drag raced, never been in the rain unless I got caught in a drizzle on the way home from the bar. This was only my "bar hopping" bike. I'm moving to a BMW.

Raleigh, NC. 15,900.00 takes it. This bike was purchased in Aug 2018. It was a left over. Understand I have ALL OEM parts that were removed/updated. Everything. Bike is SPOTLESS. There could be more that whats listed below. I can't remember it all.

1. Full Hindle 4-2-1 Exhaust. CERAMIC coated by Airborn. Custom Titanium Stealth Hindle Muffler. These are options for this pipe. It does NOT come that way when you buy it for $1100.00.

2. Gurued gear ECU reflash (550.00) FOR the Hindle 4-2-1 Exhaust. NO piggy back controllers!

3. Yamaha Boulevard Wind Screen

4. Russell SS brake/clutch lines

5. EBC HH Brake front pad upgrade.

6. CNC Brake and Clutch Levers.

7. DD Clutch upgrade

8. Magazzi black stealth mirrors

9. Frame Crash Sliders

10. Engine case sliders

11. Billet black rear foot pegs

12. OEM Engine cover upgrade to Raven black. Rust red color was ugly.

13. Extra bright LED directionals front/rear

14. Lowmar tidy tail (Cleanest on the market)

15. Custom LED rear tail/brake light modulator. Programmable

16. Front Fender Extender. (Protects radiator and keeps it very clean)

17. LED Head light

18. LED Running light

19. DNA Air Filter with cleaning kit

20. OEM Service manual

21. OEM Technical Manual
How many miles on it?

Latest posts

Back