• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen1 Billet Bike Bits Forward Controls

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeardedMax

Reaction score
Bought a bike with these forward controls installed. They work great they just don't fit me so I am looking to sell them. No scratches or anything just a little oxidized from sitting out. I don't know how long they have been installed. will try to attach some pics later. Will only ship in the US.

Last edited:
Bought a bike with these forward controls installed. They work great they just don't fit me so I am looking to sell them. No scratches or anything just a little oxidized from sitting out. I don't know how long they have been installed. will try to attach some pics later. Will only ship in the US.
Looking for a set of forward controls.

I'm 5'6" is 14" forward too much ? 30 inch inseam.
Take a tape measure and measure 14 inches forward from the center of your foot pegs and put a stool or something at that point.

Then sit on the bike and stretch your legs out to that object. That will tell you if it's too far or not.

Ok thanks, almost any position besides the factory pegs, has to be better, for some reason it hurts my hip, I'm 55, and I just bought this bike. Thanks for the reference. Not much beats first hand knowledge. I was inquiring, so that if, someone around my size, might say "Hey, don't get the 14"'s they are uncomfortable on long rides. Just trying to circumvent, the school of hard knocks. I will do your method, and see if that eliminates it out of the gate. Thanks for the suggestion. It's never too late.

Hey, thanks that is what I was looking for. Appreciate the information.

Back