Gen1 carbon copy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drum4fun

Reaction score
I have an 02 with the carbon body. I'm adding some body parts (tail end and belly pan). I'm wondering if any of you guys knows a source of vinyl wrap that matches the yammy carbon pattern ?

There are so many wraps out there that you should be able to get a close match. I don't know the specific pattern though. Another option is a hydrodip which can probably get a good match too. I think I have a nice cover (maybe) and could go to a local place to see if they have a match in the hydro patterns if you can't find one on ebay or locally (our place sells on ebay a lot)

Thanks for the reply. I just looked into the hydrodip stuff and it looks not too diy-friendly. I'll stay with the vinyl wrap and s heat gun and order samples until I find one close enough.

Thanks for the reply. I just looked into the hydrodip stuff and it looks not too diy-friendly. I'll stay with the vinyl wrap and s heat gun and order samples until I find one close enough.
You are correct but having had both the Hydrodip is soooo much better.

You pays yer money and takes yer choice.

I have a spare bike I am parting out that is black. I think I am going to leave the carbon fiber body work alone and do my mods with the black ones. Rattle cans here I come!!!

btw, that carbon fiber from yamaha is different then any other wraps/hydrodips.

Latest posts

Back