• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen2 Akrapovic X-Pipe

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conman

Reaction score
SOLD Akrapovic X-pipe
- New, still wrapped and in original box. Same as new except the box has been opened. All misc parts included. Asking either $720 shipped, or 20% less than the lowest OTD price you can find.

Please feel free to message me for further detail.

Thanks,
Connor

Attachments

• DC46F80D-9E7A-4EE8-A396-A8659F644B3E.jpeg
    DC46F80D-9E7A-4EE8-A396-A8659F644B3E.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 88ED2CCD-B1E3-4E16-950F-DA45F3539060.jpeg
    88ED2CCD-B1E3-4E16-950F-DA45F3539060.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have Vance and Hines exhaust on my 2015. Do you think I could put original exhaust back on without it being to difficult? Is there anyone who would trade me an original exhaust for the V&H? The bike sounds amazing but I sure do like the original exhaust looks!!
Zakk

I have Vance and Hines exhaust on my 2015. Do you think I could put original exhaust back on without it being to difficult? Is there anyone who would trade me an original exhaust for the V&H? The bike sounds amazing but I sure do like the original exhaust looks!!
Zakk
I went from full Voodoo to stock. Relied heavily on parts schematics and service manual. If you've got the factory cat, cans, heatshields, exup, clamps, and graphite gaskets it's do-able. The biggest pain was tightening the clamps connecting the rear head pipes to the cat. Seems they built the whole bike around those clamps. Oh, and had Nash flash the ECU. Looks and runs great.

Zakk
I have original exhaust off my 09 Vmax,have shorty aftermarket exhaust on bike now,exhaust is just taking space up in storage unit,let me know,have day off today

If memory serves, Brazil has special import taxes on everything. I recall once a guy from Sau Paulo wanting to buy one of my foot pedals (guitar) but the import tax on it would have been more than the pedal was actually worth.

In Brazil we have an import process that may or may not have a product plus fees. I have to rely on luck, but if I have to pay the fee, I'll pay and that's it.
To help me out, you can say that the price of the product is around $100, and the fee will be charged on top of that.

Let's do it?

Due to several headaches shipping internationally in the past, I’d need:

A) You to agree that once I ship it to the address you provide it’s not my responsibility if
it is lost or stuck en route thru no fault of my own

B) To significantly overestimate the shipping and refund you thru PayPal, Venmo, etc. for the difference

I also will NOT lie about the value of the item shipped. If that’s agreeable, please shoot me a PM.

In Brazil we have an import process that may or may not have a product plus fees. I have to rely on luck, but if I have to pay the fee, I'll pay and that's it.
To help me out, you can say that the price of the product is around $100, and the fee will be charged on top of that.

Bro - this is a federal crime in U.S...

Latest posts

Back