• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale Gen2 in NE Ohio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that as well, there’s a blue one for sale near our area also. I don’t usually see one of these guys for sale let alone two of them.

I don't know if prices have increased over the last few years but that's more than I paid for my '09 with 4,000 miles on it.

I don’t want to say how much I paid last year for mine from a dealership. It’s embarrassing, but I got it and it already had an exhaust and a bunch of add on goodie’s. I wanted one since 09 but couldn’t afford one until last year, but I hope they appreciate since I now have one and over paid, lol. The only other bike on my radar now is a GW just because they’re a Cadillac and I can only ride my Vmax for about an hour and I start to get uncomfortable, all the G force may have something to do with that.

Love my '09 and probably overpaid , but it had all the upgrades and goodies I wanted , plus all the paperwork , VMax Silver Holding Plate , Original parts , etc. Plus the original buyer had the Red Flames painted on the tank similar to the Anniversary Edition of the Gen I

Attachments

• VMax Custom Gen II John Worcester   59.jpg
    VMax Custom Gen II John Worcester 59.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 63
Love my '09 and probably overpaid , but it had all the upgrades and goodies I wanted , plus all the paperwork , VMax Silver Holding Plate , Original parts , etc. Plus the original buyer had the Red Flames painted on the tank similar to the Anniversary Edition of the Gen I
Very nice looking bike, what exhaust do you have on it? I see highway pegs, I need them badly.

Latest posts

Back