• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Generation 1 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxman

Reaction score
I purchased this bike wrecked years ago and engine was locked up.I had engine rebuilt by PCW racing. And I started the mock up build. It Has inverted front end. New dual headlights, NEW Kerker4 into 1 exhaust, Otec clear engine covers, 300 swingarm. and wide tire kit from max max. V gas carbs. I did a mock up build with it on the old frame. Engine has not been fired yet. I have newer, straight frame with (clean title) that needs paint and everything transferred over. All lids are fresh painted . midnight blue. (Almost Black) a lot of new parts . Well over what I’m asking for the bike. $5000 OBO. Call or text 570-780-9907. Located in Northeast Pennsylvania attached is picture of bike before I

Attachments

• EA112B2F-BCBF-493B-8382-745F5575B4AC.png
    EA112B2F-BCBF-493B-8382-745F5575B4AC.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
I purchased this bike wrecked years ago and engine was locked up.I had engine rebuilt by PCW racing. And I started the mock up build. It Has inverted front end. New dual headlights, NEW Kerker4 into 1 exhaust, Otec clear engine covers, 300 swingarm. and wide tire kit from max max. V gas carbs. I did a mock up build with it on the old frame. Engine has not been fired yet. I have newer, straight frame with (clean title) that needs paint and everything transferred over. All lids are fresh painted . midnight blue. (Almost Black) a lot of new parts . Well over what I’m asking for the bike. $5000 OBO. Call or text 570-780-9907. Located in Northeast Pennsylvania attached is picture of bike before I
BIKE IS SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back