Generic screen mesh for scoops?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Is there a generic source for screen mesh? Looking for something with the same size mesh and material if possible. Aftermarket ones seem to have bigger size mesh.

While re-doing my scoops, I was looking for the same thing.. I couldn't find anything i liked, so I made frames out of some aluminum sheets and picked up some black aluminum mesh from home depot.

Mesh for scoops.jpg

Mesh in scoops.jpg

While re-doing my scoops, I was looking for the same thing.. I couldn't find anything i liked, so I made frames out of some aluminum sheets and picked up some black aluminum mesh from home depot.

View attachment 52864

View attachment 52865

Looks great brother that's the great thing about these bikes there are so many ways to personalize it and no else has one just like it

There is a co called mcnichols online they sell wire mash in almost every dimension. We buy ours from them for our agregate processor. I believe they range down too the thousandths in opening size ( slurry sieves ) they also sell in copper,brass,stainless steel,steel and maybe others plus they will sell custom cuts. A couple of years ago my dog dumb dumb ate a #4 Tray and they sold me 1sgft of brass mesh.

Latest posts

Back