Genuine tool kit change

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxcar

Reaction score
The original Yamaha tool was no good on my previous bikes. With the high-quality Vmax 2 gen I wanted to have something reasonable in exchange 1:1. And it should fit in the little pouch under the side cover and take up no more space than the original cheap Bleck tool! In addition, I will add a ratchet and appropriate nuts. Of course, the whole thing can be added to as you wish, it's all a matter of space and taste..... Carsten

Attachments

• IMG_1368 3.JPG
    IMG_1368 3.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1369 3.JPG
    IMG_1369 3.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1370 3.JPG
    IMG_1370 3.JPG
    241.6 KB · Views: 14
I bought the Knipex 5" wrench pliers for my motorcycle tool kit as an upgrade to the factory pliers and to augment the wrenches. Yours look totally different. Thinking of a nano or micro socket set.

1654308420089.png

I bought the Knipex 5" wrench pliers for my motorcycle tool kit as an upgrade to the factory pliers and to augment the wrenches. Yours look totally different. Thinking of a nano or micro socket set.

View attachment 84213
My goal was: I wanted to exchange the boron tool for the same keys, only made of high-quality material. The small Knipex is the smallest of pliers on the market and it is super handy! The little ratchet in your photo is perfect for bits, I have those too!

Attachments

• IMG_1372 2.JPG
    IMG_1372 2.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 7
Knipex tools are awesome. But you get what you paid for quality tools. That do the job.

My goal was: I wanted to exchange the boron tool for the same keys, only made of high-quality material. The small Knipex is the smallest of pliers on the market and it is super handy! The little ratchet in your photo is perfect for bits, I have those too!

That looks like a Wera Zyklop Mini 3 ratchet...

Back