• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Gerbing Microwire 12v heated vest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Extend your riding season for $120 shipped!

I’m selling my Gerbing microwire heated vest. The vest is a size 44 which is a med/lg. It’s in excellent condition - about as perfect as you can get aside from new. No rips, tears, stains, or weird smells and was MADE IN THE USA!
This is the 12v vest that allows you to plug directly into your bike. It has 2 auxiliary cords to connect 2 other accessories. It works perfectly and heats up QUICK!
The vest doesn’t come with the temp controller or battery harness as I kept both for my jacket liner (the Gerbing gear doesn’t come with a controller when bought new). You can get an on/off controller for $20 and a harness for $12.

The only reason I’m selling it is because too many burgers/beer have turned me into a 48 & I have a jacket liner that fits me better. This vest still zips up on me but is pretty tight. You should be safe if you wear a size 46.

Feel free to shoot me an offer but keep in mind that these are $199 new.

Let me know if you have questions or need some more pics!3F1DAB70-489F-4ACA-A813-5A50624EF191.jpeg

That is a safety item! You have to be warm to be able to control the bike. The pants & gloves can be added to the vest for a full body warmth system.

Latest posts

Back