Get a Shotgun, Biden may be on to something

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, next time I go skeet shooting I am going to give this a go (not for skeet obviously, but simply to see it in action).

Biden is ON something alright! :biglaugh:
I remember doing that with a single shot 16 ga I had as a kid, it was my do all gun. Hunted bunnies, partridge, feral dogs and even deer with that gun. Back then one box of shells would last all fall and winter unless the bunnies were over populated. The snowshoes numbers are down this year as we have a increased numbers of coyotes, wolf, lynx and cougars.

I think, for once, Biden IS onto something....I like shotguns and even have a few of the little buggers strategically placed around BRC & the BRC Shop!

May take his suggeston and pick up this shotgun....I'm sure it would be ok, Biden suggested it....right?

Actually, I don't think they are all that fine a weapon....but the 'cool factor' is over the top!! :punk:

12ga_Bullpup_001.jpg

I used to target shoot with 12guage solid slugs in my double barrel.They would mangle any target I set up. This cut shell thing is new to me.Wish I knew about it back in the day,would have saved me a bundle.:BoomSmilie_anim:

That looks similar to the AA12 but the AA12 is magazine feed, not tube fed. What is that beast?

Latest posts

Back