GF and VMAX cant get along

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
so my girlfriend tells me shes coming over, all is cool. I'm just cleaning my vmax.

totally understandable right??

well she comes in and i have random parts off on the kitchen table that im polishing by hand. shes talking to me and im polishing.

well out of nowhere, while polishing, i said,

"have you ever had something that everyone said was ugly, but deep down it was the most beautiful thing you ever saw?":oops:

well i finish polishing and we have a seat on the couch and cuddle and watch a movie but shes hardly talking and seems a little distant...

i asked her whats wrong and she wouldnt tell me. i continue to watch tv and ask her the normal questions, how was your day, tell me about your cat, blah blah the usual.

but shes still barely talking even in the commercials. i asked her why she was being mad but she still wouldnt tell me, so i left it at that.

realizing that something WAS indeed wrong, i pestered her until she finally said ....

"I hate coming in second!"

i had to think about it for a second because im not dating anyone else...

i asked her what she meant and she said "you like the VMAX more than me!!!!"

i told her that was absurd and my brother josh just happened to be coming upstairs, so obviously to win her back over, i said

"hey josh, she thinks i like my VMAX more than her."

and whats he say?.... "DUH!!"

i had to compliment her for 3 hours at least and i had to promise her id ride her more.:worthy:

the vmax is safe. :punk::punk:

for now. :rocket bike:

Don't worry about "your" Vmax, she will always be there for you! Give your GF everything she needs and loves and she will "understand" your feeling for your other "girl" in time! :punk:

Oh gawd, the manipulative head games women play! :bang head:

Do ya see how she got 3 hrs of ass kissing out of that? lol

I'm with MO--keep the Max. It's head games are easier to fix than your other ride ...;)

Last edited:
Id tell her i LOVE you so much that im going to let YOU help me polish my vmax !JIM 3933

Time to consider moving on mate. This is a bad omen. :)

My wife jokes that she's glad its a bike that's the "other woman" and not really another woman.

You'll always have another project that saps your time. Best make sure your GF is supportive of those projects before tying the know.

Oh, by the way, I'm an evil bastard, so best not listen to my disturbed manner of thinking.

how you think my wife feels i got my bike tattooed on my arm , and her name is nowhere to be found, but belive you me, she always comes first !

That is ok!, my wife calls my Vmax my "Death Trap" and has me insured for 3/4 of a mil. Now it has to be done . A trip to the pin striper, "Death Trap" will be put on the lip of the back fender. She also gets ticked off when I am working on my bike. On the other hand she is happy it is not some other lady. I have been trying to get her interested in some crafty stuff. She has started getting into it. So It is better around my house..

Scooter

My wife doesn't give a shit what i do as long and i don't' stick it in another woman. She's a smart woman, cuz if she did care, i'd boot her ass in a minute. Don't put up with any of her shit.

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST ! ... I WENT THROUGH THIS ONCE WITH ONE OF MY AWESOME CARS , I USED TO WAX IT EVERY WEEK-END AND MY GIRL WOULD ALWAYS SAY " YOU LOVE THAT CAR MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME " ... BUT I LIED ALSO , AND ALWAYS SAID THAT " I LOVE YOU MORE " ! .. WELL GUESS WHAT BOY'S , ITS BEEN 21 YEARS SINCE I HAVE HAD EITHER ONE & GUESS WHICH ONE I MISS " DRIVING " THE MOST & THINK ABOUT ALL OF THE TIME ? .... MAN WAS THAT EASY OR WHAT ! ... :rofl_200:

Yeah girls hate seeing their guy spending more time on guy stuff than with them.
But the smart ones will know it's better that way than having their guy flirting around. :)

Wrap it in tape and store it in the garage for 6 months until you need it.......

meantime keep riding the Vmax:biglaugh:

Back