Ghost ride in the desert

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a hoot. Of course my current residence in Hawaii would be somewhat problematic. Perhaps I could purchase or rent a bike for the trip. I'm interested but not sure if I can commit just yet.

My wifes mother lives in Arizona. I bet I could get my wife to let us go...... hmm..... I have to get another bike first though.

I ll keep an eyeball on this. That would be a fun ride.

Todd

Oh yeah! Being a history buff, this ride would be right up my alley.
But it would depend on the time of the year. I'm on the east coast, I couldn't leave till mid-May, at the earliest.
Would you also be visiting # 9?? KJ would love that!
Cheers!

Last edited:
Oh yeah! Being a history buff, this ride would be right up my alley.
But it would depend on the time of the year. I'm on the east coast, I couldn't leave till mid-May, at the earliest.
Would you also be visiting # 9?? KJ would love that!
Cheers!

Mid-May would be late and running into very hot weather. I've been in the desert during Memorial Day and very hot. I will research the weather but I would think that end of March, beginning of April would be ideal.
Dave

Mid-May would be late and running into very hot weather. I've been in the desert during Memorial Day and very hot. I will research the weather but I would think that end of March, beginning of April would be ideal.
Dave

Dang! Too early to start riding around here, unless.......
Are there snowtires available in stock V-max sizes?:ummm:
Hope you make the tour happen, Dave. Remember to post pics!
Cheers

Back