Ghost Rider The Movie..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waylander said:
Ofcourse it will be next year sometime before I get to see it.:confused2:

Yeah you and me both, with two little girls, if it doesn't have princesses or taliking animals in it, dad has to wait for pay-per view,DVD or cable....lol

Max01red said:
Yeah you and me both, with two little girls, if it doesn't have princesses or taliking animals in it, dad has to wait for pay-per view,DVD or cable....lol
Yoiu'll probably still see it before me. I have to wait that long just for it to come out in theatres here.

Waylander said:
Yoiu'll probably still see it before me. I have to wait that long just for it to come out in theatres here.

Oh, I didn't notice your location.....what is at the theaters there now???

Maybe you should start a movie review thread, we could save you some money and some boring nights....lol

Max01red said:
LOL... sounds like my daughter. She didn't want to go to the Monster Truck show with her brother because there isn't any monster truck that has a Barbie or Bratz theme! :wacko000:

Waylander said:

Tell us what movie(s) that you REALLY want to see and we'll see about mailing you the DVD of them.

Buster Hymen said:
Tell us what movie(s) that you REALLY want to see and we'll see about mailing you the DVD of them.
lol time to start some reasearch aye. Have no idea what movies have been released over there yet. Is Spiderman 3 any good?

How about instead of mailing the dvds y'all tell me if a movie is any good or not and I can save myelf the $17 ticket price. heh.

And the largest screens here wouldn't even make a dollar theatre size one.

Any wonder I spend more time riding than anything else?

NOT trying to show my age, but I grew up on the original comics and still have plenty of them, some worth $$$$ even before the movie.

Latest posts

Back