Glenda ClearWater LED Driving lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicineman843

Reaction score
Just ordered a set of Glenda lights from pashnit.com has a sale for 425 shipped. Originally 500. Will take pictures when done

Attachments

• Glenda_large.jpg
    Glenda_large.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 50
$425? Thats a lot of beer and hookers! Why did you go with these over other, less expensive lights?

They are extremely bright but the price is ridiculously high, when similar products come on the market the price will be lower but for now these LED running lights are the brightest money can buy.

Ok i need some help. I got them in today! I need to wire the Red wire to the a switched accessory hot lead... and not the low beam. Where would i find the hot lead?

Remove your faux tank and airbox. There is a large 3 wire connector with a blue/brown/red (know the blue and brown, but the 3rd wire is red I believe) wires. The brown wire is keyed power for just about every light on the bike. You can also tap into it off the main fuse panel.

White wire to green high beam with posi-twist (no splicing). Pretty easy to put together... over all an hour and 1/2 but i'm no mechanic. Will post video and pictures later tonight.

White wire to green high beam with posi-twist (no splicing). Pretty easy to put together... over all an hour and 1/2 but i'm no mechanic. Will post video and pictures last tonight.

They better be worth $420 in light output :Nixon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ynrmbr4fu4

Just took them on some dark twisties along the marsh(nothing but moon light). the glendas light up the road very well. I knew what to expect with turns WAY WAY before the turn. Can finilly get some use out of my high beam. It points to the tree tops but now the fogs lights add enough light to the road to get good use out of the High beam.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: These aren't cheap but i really really feel that they are worth every penny and they will last me at least 10 years! MUST SEE IN PERSON!!!

Attachments

• GOPR0690.jpg
    GOPR0690.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ynrmbr4fu4

Just took them on some dark twisties along the marsh(nothing but moon light). the glendas light up the road very well. I knew what to expect with turns WAY WAY before the turn. Can finilly get some use out of my high beam. It points to the tree tops but now the fogs lights add enough light to the road to get good use out of the High beam.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: These aren't cheap but i really really feel that they are worth every penny and they will last me at least 10 years! MUST SEE IN PERSON!!!

I read good reviews about them on Pashnit

For the price, I'd stick with my stock upgrade to HID for under $50. I know LED free up the draw on your electrical system, but I think my pure HID system is brighter.

Anyhow, it does look good but far too much for my pocket......

Did you replace the whole headlight? I can't see shit in the video!!! looks like one big bright light. Bright being the operative.

sorry the go pros aren't built for night time. I will get a different camera to get something better. it made night riding 10X more fun!

Back