God told me to say racism is ok depending on what side your on...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
http://patdollard.com/2013/07/chica...gn-it-safe-to-kill-black-people-in-amerikkka/

I only read the first little bit of the article. Because it disgusted me to think that a church, a place that we are supposed to go to find higher moral standing, would dare to pull God's word into effect into a race card game.

I am scared, scared for the world my children live in. Scared for the bullshit that we are allowing to happen right under our noses.

Man I can't even go on, I have to separate myself from this crap today. I am just appalled at the direction humanity is taking sometimes.

Someone quick post up a picture of puppies or something...

cute_puppy-20629.jpg

Thats not really what the article was saying.... they just want action. and they are idiots. There was nothing in the zimmerman case that had to do with race.

In my view Zimmermans gun gave him confidence to pursue Suspect . Luckly he didn't pull gun out sooner and shoot to defend or it would have been a different outcome for zimmerman ! just my half cent on the matter .. some one funk up and that person died white black bigger smaller who cares you never know who's caring what .

Zimmerman decided to confront a kid because he was black and in his neighborhood. Backed up with courage because he was carrying a gun. He also had MMA training. The Black Kid hands Zimmerman a beating. Zimmerman is a candy ass punk. He bit off more than he could chew. The Black kid was the one who was defending himself. Just saw a video where the New Black Panthers has put a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman.
David

Zimmerman decided to confront a kid because he was black and in his neighborhood. Backed up with courage because he was carrying a gun. He also had MMA training. The Black Kid hands Zimmerman a beating. Zimmerman is a candy ass punk. He bit off more than he could chew. The Black kid was the one who was defending himself. Just saw a video where the New Black Panthers has put a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman.
David

Barry and Eric write 'em a check ?

David

Zimmerman was the Neighborhood Watch Captain. He was right in everything he did IMHO. He was likely blindsided by Martin. Get a Grip Man. The Black Panthers are now engaging in illegal activities offering a bounty. Go Figure. But, We'll Just Ignore That, Won't We.

David
Outstanding work there Dave!I didn't realize that you were there the night that Travon was shot and that you witnessed the event first hand, as well as having Zimmerman confess the true story to you. TOO BAD YOU WEREN'T AVAILABLE TO INTERJECT YOUR KNOWLEDGE INTO THE TRIAL THAT VINDICATED ZIMMERMAN!

Now a murdering racist fueled by derangement caused by gun possesion is roaming the streets searching for his next victim. We can only hope a group with a record of color blind integrity, like the Black Panthers, can kill this maniac. They appear to be the only hope now that the crackers that made up the jury have voted to let whitey get away with cold blooded murder....
:th_analprobestare:

Outstanding work there Dave!I didn't realize that you were there the night that Travon was shot and that you witnessed the event first hand, as well as having Zimmerman confess the true story to you. TOO BAD YOU WEREN'T AVAILABLE TO INTERJECT YOUR KNOWLEDGE INTO THE TRIAL THAT VINDICATED ZIMMERMAN!

Now a murdering racist fueled by derangement caused by gun possesion is roaming the streets searching for his next victim. We can only hope a group with a record of color blind integrity, like the Black Panthers, can kill this maniac. They appear to be the only hope now that the crackers that made up the jury have voted to let whitey get away with cold blooded murder....
:th_analprobestare:

+1 and lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back