"God's breath" vs. double amputee car hobbyist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a couple of very unhappy people with nothing better to do with their miserable lives...............:confused2:...............Tom.

I'm at a loss for how to describe those two without resorting to some seriously vulgar language. Some dog shit under their door handles and lard under their windshield wipers would be a good place to start. That guy seem like a good upstanding individual...too bad.

Miserable excuses for 'live & let live,' aren't they? Hiding behind rabid religious rhetoric. People who bend Christianity to suit their selfish needs. The ironic thing is, apparently the amputee sold some and to these nut-jobs, and now they want to (figuratively) crucify him.

"Judge not, lest you be judged..."
Matthew 7:1

Miserable excuses for 'live & let live,' aren't they? Hiding behind rabid religious rhetoric. People who bend Christianity to suit their selfish needs. The ironic thing is, apparently the amputee sold some land to these nut-jobs, and now they want to (figuratively) crucify him.

"Judge not, lest you be judged..."
Matthew 7:1
:th_laugh2:

If that were my neighbor we would likely end up being great friends. I would love to have someone who is that knowledgeable and eager to help others next door. Hell I wish my garage was as clean as his! If he were a hoarder with rusty car parts all over the yard it would be a different story.

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

I saw that the go fund me account for him is over $51k, hopefully his neighbors will go broke.

Back