Going to be a rough day in court

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridinnoshiftin

Reaction score
Here is an interesting article. Note the clocked speed in the RAIN! And people wonder why so many bikes are being dumped this year. Maybe he will get some money from the tire company for excellent high speed wet traction:punk:.

Todd

Motorcyclist clocked going 193 mph on NY highway

Posted at: 05/31/2012 10:04 AM
By: Associated Press | WHEC.com
AP_Logo.jpg
Authorities say a 28-year-old man in upstate New York has been charged with driving his motorcycle at nearly 200 mph on a highway in the rain.

State police say a trooper clocked Anthony Anderson of Poughkeepsie driving at 193 mph around 8 p.m. Wednesday in the southbound lanes of Interstate 87 just south of Albany - the same stretch of road where another motorcyclist was spotted doing 166 mph earlier this month.

The trooper was able to get a description of the high-performance bike and alerted nearby patrols.

Troopers eventually stopped Anderson in the town of Rosendale. He told them he was headed to a hospital to visit a patient.

Anderson was issued 14 traffic tickets, including one for speeding.

It couldn't be immediately determined if he had a lawyer.
For more Rochester, N.Y. news go to our website www.whec.com.

The thruway is considerably straighter and less curvy than the Northway above albany. There are many spots where such a speed would be possible, especially some long downhill grades.

Problem is the thruway has tolls so I generally avoid it.

At 193 mph how the Hell did he get a description? " uh.... I think something small and loud just flew past me "

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Back