• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gold Wing 1980-83 parts, and hard luggage sets-make a touring VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Not mine, no one I know.

MOTORCYCLE/Vetter Bags/Fairing/Parts - motorcycle parts - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

The RADIATOR is for a standard 1980-83 GoldWing

MAKE A DEAL ON ALL ITEMS: priced low on individual items.

You will like the condition of these items. Prices vary accordingly to each item . . . but will consider fair offers.

TWO [separate] pairs of hard bags. Both black and very nice. These are beautiful looking bags [inside and out] and function as suitcases. Helmet's easily fit inside.
----1. One is a VETTER BRAND pair with its own hardware frame to fit on a 1980 - 1983 Gold wing [standard/naked models]. All bags are use-able for any cycles if you have appropriatd cycle frame mounts.
-----
2. HONDA-LINE Hard bags but ...without ... its cycle frame. These look never used in and out.

Both pair lock on and off with their keys. Will fit on other cycles with proper mounting hardware
-----
3. A nearly new condition. . . VETTER FAIRING but needs a new windscreen replacement. Contains twin speakers/stereo.
-----
4. An attractive Universal fitting handlebar mount WINDSHIELD for standard handle bars. Hardware included
-----
5. Perfect condition Radiator for a 1980-1983 Gold Wing.
---
6. Other miscellaneous 1981-83 Goldwing parts. Electrical. Cables. Carb Tools. Parts you may need.

[email protected] to reply

Some pics shown

There are two types of Hondaline bags from the days of yore. The ones he has are the less desirable of the two, but they both are sought after in Honda circles. Very nicely designed bags. Unfortunate that the structure to hold them is not available as well. That might be tricky as they are designed as detachable, locking bags. That is the best part about them.

I’ve seen them go for three or four times what he’s asking.

Latest posts

Back