Gone fishing (this one is work safe)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation takes place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I would paint every room in our house next weekend!"

Second guy: "That's nothing! I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel her kitchen for her."

They continue to fish when they realize the fourth guy has not said a word. So they ask him, "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 a.m. When it went off, I shut it off, gave the wife a nudge, and said, 'fishing or sex?' She said, 'Wear sunblock.' "

Or this one

THE THOUGHTFUL FISHERMAN

Two guys from Benson County are quietly sitting in a boat at Devils

Lake, North Dakota fishing and sucking down beer when suddenly Mel

says, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me

in over 2 months."

Earl sips his beer and says, "You better think it over - women like

that are hard to find."

haha, both are good.

Second one is nice because I grew up right by Devils Lake. Weird that that is even part of the joke considering it doesn't play a part...

Back