Good job kansas!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally. I do have the concealed permit but sounds like I won't need it anymore!

Sean, if you have if keep it. You will still need the permit if you plan on traveling out-of-state.

Yep, not sure how that's going to work for the future though as I think they will flat quit having the requirements and option to get a "normal" one?

I just hope that the US government realizes that we as a Nation have fought and died to protect our Constitution and the rights it gives us
instead of trying to sell off our rights to the UN for pennies knowing full well that We the people will not go down without a fight.

I am seeing more and more rampant crimes against elderly and unsuspecting people that appear to be easy targets to thugs and it pisses me off.
The police are so busy trying to enforce laws that dont exist to help the legislators steal our rights and freedoms.
I carry everywhere I go, people ask me am I afraid and I say nope not one damn bit.
There has to be a line drawn in the sand and I for one applaud Kansas in this as well as the other 5 states that have similar laws.
Hopefully the rest of the country will wake up and get the Constitution right grabbing idiots out of office.

Now that I am in SC concealed carry is a bit more cumbersome. A business can post a sign stating no concealed carry and by law you are required to respect it. Unfortunately since I am in the Columbia area these signs are quite popular. In Orlando they would post the same signs, however they were unenforceable.

I never did understand why you had to get a permit for concealed carry. I hope everyone follows Kansas's lead.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Meanwhile the Nazi state of Massachusetts makes it harder on citizens by the minute. 10 Round Max. assault weapons ban, Gun Registration, permits galore (want a camp fire in your yard?). You need a state issue card to buy black powder or percussion caps. It's ironic that one of the founding states of this great country would be so liberal and anti-constitution. Still it's streets are not safe. You can marry your pet chicken of the same sex here, no problem. My wife wants to sell and move to warmer climate. I'm hoping she's as serious as me. Plus, riding 10 months of the year or more would rock.
Steve-o

Meanwhile the Nazi state of Massachusetts makes it harder on citizens by the minute. 10 Round Max. assault weapons ban, Gun Registration, permits galore (want a camp fire in your yard?). You need a state issue card to buy black powder or percussion caps. It's ironic that one of the founding states of this great country would be so liberal and anti-constitution. Still it's streets are not safe. You can marry your pet chicken of the same sex here, no problem. My wife wants to sell and move to warmer climate. I'm hoping she's as serious as me. Plus, riding 10 months of the year or more would rock.
Steve-o

Strong economy, fantastic job base and warm weather 11 months out of the year on average here in Texas, Plus you would be able to find the freedoms you are missing up there. Land is cheap housing is affordable as well.

Steve-o

Steve, tell me more about this law saying you can marry your pet chicken. I can see myself maybe moving to The Cape...............

Steve, tell me more about this law saying you can marry your pet chicken. I can see myself maybe moving to The Cape...............

biglaugh.gif
I was serious.

I would bet the crime rate in Kansas will go down .

http://rense.com/general9/gunlaw.htm

Unfortunately, the possibility of running into a gun owner isn't top priorty, no matter what the laws allow, to a crazy crack head. And KS is plumb full of crack heads. I think they spilled over there from MO, cause we have more of them than we know what to do with, and it's against the law to exterminate them. F'king lawyers would all be out of jobs if crime fell dramatically.

Now that I am in SC concealed carry is a bit more cumbersome. A business can post a sign stating no concealed carry and by law you are required to respect it. Unfortunately since I am in the Columbia area these signs are quite popular. In Orlando they would post the same signs, however they were unenforceable.

I never did understand why you had to get a permit for concealed carry. I hope everyone follows Kansas's lead.
All very interesting, these American gun laws and restrictions, particularly those concerning handguns.
Legal handgun carry in Canada is restricted to police officers, those dealing with large amounts of cash (such as armored truck guards) Border guards, and some people (such as trappers) living in remote areas whose lives may be threatened by wildlife.
A question re "concealed carry" - if most law-abiding owners consider handgun possession as a deterrent against crime, why conceal it?
And in states or jurisdictions that allow C.C., why do private businesses have the right to refuse entry? Does this also apply to those with sidearms openly displayed?
This puts me in mind of the uproar in Indiana over the "Religious Rights" bills being debated/amended. How much control should the government have over private business, and who they can or cannot cater to?
Is there a similar amount of protest from handgun owners against private businesses that can restrict entry?
Cheers!

All very interesting, these American gun laws and restrictions, particularly those concerning handguns.
Legal handgun carry in Canada is restricted to police officers, those dealing with large amounts of cash (such as armored truck guards) Border guards, and some people (such as trappers) living in remote areas whose lives may be threatened by wildlife.
A question re "concealed carry" - if most law-abiding owners consider handgun possession as a deterrent against crime, why conceal it?
And in states or jurisdictions that allow C.C., why do private businesses have the right to refuse entry? Does this also apply to those with sidearms openly displayed?
This puts me in mind of the uproar in Indiana over the "Religious Rights" bills being debated/amended. How much control should the government have over private business, and who they can or cannot cater to?
Is there a similar amount of protest from handgun owners against private businesses that can restrict entry?
Cheers!

For businesses that restrict entry people just take their business elsewhere when able. As for concealed vs open carry, open would be a lot more comfortable but currently it is illegal. On the other side I would imagine you are far more likely to get shot with open carry if someone was going to commit a crime they would probably drop you before you had a chance to see it coming. When concealed you never know who is armed and who as not which in my mind would make thieves think twice.

Permits for carry only hinder good people. A criminal is just that a criminal, they don't respect the law.

When it comes to whatever is going on in Indiana. My personal stance is that a business owner should be able to do whatever they damn well please. If their actions are reprehensible let the free market put them out of business by not giving them any business. Having the government say you legally have to provide services to people dates back to when it was about racism. We have come a long way since then and the law should be changed to reflect the current state of our society.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Most wacko, hard to decifer, gun laws in the USA stem from a bunch of bleeding heart liberals' attempts to take away our 2nd Amendment rights to keep and bare arms. You can't make sense of them, because...........well, that's just the way liberals think, I guess. Face it: Common sense just isn't that common anymore.

Back