Good news/ less than good news. ( nothing too bad though )

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakRatFink

Reaction score
Good news : I'm back from deployment at least a week or so earlier than originally expected. The bad news is being home earlier = wife has not reactivated the Max's insurance ( and it is a most gorgeous prairie morning )
At least she fired right up after a couple hours on the Battery Tender.

Absolutely, Welcome Home.... Don't know about where you are but Florida doesn't require insurance on bikes, although I do have it.:confused2:

Wouldn't think there'd be much dangerous traffic around Minot?

And a officer of the law would prolly give a veteran a break

Welcome home and Thanks for your service! Most insurance can activate online and get an immediate proof of coverage document..

At least Geico and Progressive do..

Good news : I'm back from deployment at least a week or so earlier than originally expected. The bad news is being home earlier = wife has not reactivated the Max's insurance ( and it is a most gorgeous prairie morning )
At least she fired right up after a couple hours on the Battery Tender.

Welcome home and thanks for your service!

That's one thing I like about dealing direct with some of the bigger Ins. companies. I have Progressive Ins. and I can go on their website anytime and add or subtract a vehicle....even print out ID cards. Any changes are in force immediately. It's a nice convenience.

Anyway I hope you're on the road soon.....I'm sure it will feel great!

Glad to have you back on the home front! Thank you for your service!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Welcome home and thanks for your service. I'm sure you and your wife can find something to do until insurance kicks in :) If nothing else her honey-do list must be a mile long.

Latest posts

Back